North Central Processing (NCP) grounding backfill materials significantly reduce the resistance to earth of grounding systems, especially in areas of poor conductivity such as dry, sandy or rocky terrain. Structures at high risk of electrical strikes, power surges, switching impulses or structures exposed to high electrical currents need grounding backfill to protect them from the adverse effects of electrical surges.
- Is easy to use
- Requires no maintenance
- Does not decay over time
- Is compatible with all grounding systems
- Is EPA Compliant for coke breeze grounding backfill
- Will not leech into the ground
- Works in all weather conditions
- Does not require moisture to be effective
- works in difficult grounding situations
Our grounding backfill is packaged in supersacks or 50 pound bags and may be poured or mixed with water to form a slurry and pumped.
Please contact us if you would like more information, samples or quality reports about our carbon backfill grounding products.